Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.864 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 710,718 Dinar (59,908 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)