Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 350.898 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,137,308 Dinar (6,091 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)