Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 287.719 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 927,899 Dinar (3,225 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)