Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 293,362 Dinar (₨16,245) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)