Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.309 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 298,769 Dinar (₨16,318) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)