Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 658,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 421,414 Dinar (₨23,396) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)