Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 885,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 683,172 Dinar (₨38,198) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)