Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 935,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 607,715 Dinar (₨33,882) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)