Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.474 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 21,028,063 Dinar (HK$140,681) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)