Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.542 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,135,805 Dinar (HK$127,113) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (35 minutes ago)