Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.196 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 21,484,968 Dinar (HK$144,005) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)