Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.010 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (2,786 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)