Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,790,285 Dinar (€2,755) in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)