Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,094,141 Dinar (€2,346) in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (21 minutes ago)