Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.603 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,252,003 Dinar (€2,246) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)