Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 298.575 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,369,062 Dinar (RM4,585) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)