Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.793 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,212,665 Dinar (RM4,462) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)