Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 362,995 Dinar (₨20,101) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)