Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.362 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 994,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 512,390 Dinar (₨29,512) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)