Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.381 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 897,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 398,380 Dinar (RM1,335) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)