Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 302.697 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 997,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 447,869 Dinar (RM1,480) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)