Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 310.120 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,869,431 Dinar (12,477 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (43 minutes ago)