Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 744,707 Dinar (руб 37,499) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)