Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.564 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 788,648 Dinar (руб 38,351) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (44 minutes ago)