Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.673 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 927,758 Dinar (Php40,919) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 862,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)