Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.682 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 807,309 Dinar (Php35,593) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 751,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)