Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.389 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 147% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,867,372 Dinar (179,745 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)