Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.847 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 47% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,348,309 Dinar (124,297 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 918,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)