Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.128 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 50% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,372,041 Dinar (123,298 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 916,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)