Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.414 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 223,415 Dinar (711TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (16 minutes ago)