Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.448 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 794,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 496,578 Dinar (1,485TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)