Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.646 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 776,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 502,931 Dinar (1,629TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)