Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.311 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,111,978 Dinar (руб 251,691) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)