Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.783 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,202,690 Dinar (руб 250,333) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)