Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 774,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 380,088 Dinar (₨21,102) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)