Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.626 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 228,027 Dinar (₨12,937) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)