Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.178 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 806,541 Dinar (₨44,370) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)