Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.065 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 760,792 Dinar (₨44,582) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)