Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.269 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 641,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 313,782 Dinar (₨17,176) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)