Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.362 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 235,122 Dinar (₨13,542) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)