Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.528 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 832,431 Dinar (235,927 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)