Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.610 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 949,671 Dinar (263,093 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)