Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38023 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (9,862 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)