Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14800 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (42,568 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)