Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.615 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,190,879 Dinar (¥300,607) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)