Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.442 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,124,356 Dinar (¥299,205) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (42 minutes ago)