Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.324 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,678,917 Dinar (¥259,497) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)