Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.052 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,990,373 Dinar (¥270,568) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)