Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,295,952 Dinar (€1,021) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)