Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.081 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,457,071 Dinar (€1,791) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (32 minutes ago)