Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,076,961 Dinar (€1,571) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)