Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.260 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,453,406 Dinar (150,397 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)