Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.162 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,888 Dinar (85 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)