Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.924 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,393,893 Dinar (247,700 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)