Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.826 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,515,227 Dinar (258,384 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)