Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.470 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,928,819 Dinar (223,534 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)