Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.559 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,190,000 Dinar (RM3,999) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)