Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,597,274 Dinar (€1,163) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)