Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,806,306 Dinar (€1,228) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)