Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.528 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,259,117 Dinar (33,552 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)