Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 935.118 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,884,349 Dinar (C$4,154) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (38 minutes ago)