Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.740 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,435 Dinar (Shilling548) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (31 minutes ago)