Cost of living comparison between Kitale, Kenya and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.396 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,253 Dinar (Shilling285) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)