Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.427 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,902 Dinar (Shilling342) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)