Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.532 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,046,901 Dinar (¥1,143,833) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)