Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.648 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,258,687 Dinar (Shilling108,062) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (36 minutes ago)