Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.491 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,159,344 Dinar (Shilling187,909) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)