Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.883 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 145,080 Dinar (3,383₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)