Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.660 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 669,014 Dinar (руб 32,382) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)