Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.217 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 593,268 Dinar (руб 30,872) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)