Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.811 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 710,715 Dinar (руб 35,875) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)