Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.753 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,014,096 Dinar (руб 51,338) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (44 minutes ago)