Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,287,270 Dinar in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)