Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,534,437 Dinar (6,562,102 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)