Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 441.509 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,145,871 Dinar (EC$4,860) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)