Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.665 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,676,156 Dinar (EC$3,821) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)