Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.325 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,193,369 Dinar (EC$4,981) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)