Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 437.380 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,436,542 Dinar (EC$3,284) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)