Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.836 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,237,472 Dinar (EC$2,859) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (34 minutes ago)