Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.199 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,889,046 Dinar (J$205,351) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)