Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.158 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,228,031 Dinar (J$243,287) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)