Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.565 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,370,952 Dinar (J$247,889) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)