Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.725 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,644,549 Dinar (R 19,642) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (28 minutes ago)