Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (12,437 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)