Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.447 IQD / RWF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,221,100 Dinar (843,607 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)