Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 IQD / RWF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,136,164 Dinar (1,485,493 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (33 minutes ago)