Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.414 IQD / RWF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,385,956 Dinar (1,687,548 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)