Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.445 IQD / RWF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 771,643 Dinar (533,995 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (39 minutes ago)