Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 45.260 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,458,196 Dinar (54,313₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)