Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.697 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,484,843 Dinar (4,258 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)