Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1359.045 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,436,991 Dinar (€3,265) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)