Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1380.439 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,730,246 Dinar (€3,427) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)