Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1397.803 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,623,366 Dinar (€3,308) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)