Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1394.083 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,164,459 Dinar (€2,987) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 2 hours ago)