Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.925 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 808,195 Dinar (21,310 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)