Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.427 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 706,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 295,369 Dinar (6,502₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)