Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.312 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 697,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 312,502 Dinar (6,897₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)