Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.708 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 723,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 309,245 Dinar (7,075₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)