Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.862 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 161,299 Dinar (3,595₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)