Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 123.898 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 769,000 Dinar (6,207 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)