Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.949 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 107,087 Dinar (1,624 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)