Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.591 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 103,550 Dinar (1,579 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)