Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 765,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 276,296 Dinar (1,577 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (32 minutes ago)