Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 899,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 329,436 Dinar (1,880 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)