Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.734 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 700,825 Dinar (16,025₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)