Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.917 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 672,562 Dinar (14,974₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)