Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.554 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 436,628 Dinar (9,585₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)