Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 725,741 Dinar (₨39,477) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (24 minutes ago)